What is an Eco-Friendly Kitchen?
It’s up to all of us to protect our planet to ensure its longevity for decades to come.
As eco-friendly kitchen designers and installers, we understand that we have a crucial role in ensuring that the products we use are sustainable.
At Butlers Kitchens, we take that commitment seriously
That’s why we partner with Symphony, a kitchen manufacturer that shares our ethos.
Why our kitchens are sustainable
Here are just some initiatives that Symphony are undertaking in their quest to become, and remain, sustainable:
● In 2007 they installed a Biomass boiler that runs their site. It is powered by the wood chippings discarded in manufacturing, that would otherwise be wasted.
● In just one year, they reduced their CO2 waste by the equivalent of taking 81 cars off the road for that year.
● All of their plastic kitchen cabinet legs are made from 100% recycled plastic.
● Symphony Kitchens make four of their ranges from 100% recycled board, which they are working hard to increase even more year on year.
When you invest in a kitchen with Butlers Kitchens, you invest in a kitchen that a sustainable supplier has made.
You also have the reassurance of a high-quality product that is guaranteed to stand the test of time, meaning you can do your bit for the planet too.
How can YOU become more environmentally friendly, and create a sustainable kitchen?
Here are some ways you can help to protect the planet immediately, starting with some small steps in the kitchen:
● Consider appliances that are high quality and eco-friendly, like an instant boiling tap. They result in less wasted water and use less energy.
● Always shop for groceries using reusable bags.
● Switch to eco-friendly cleaning products.