At Butlers Kitchens we pride ourselves on our unique design process which involves spending 90 minutes with our talented designer creating a kitchen that is tailored to your lifestyle and requirements.
We want to make your kitchen journey an enjoyable one and believe in taking away any of the stress and uncertainty you may feel when considering a new kitchen. To get the most out of the kitchen design process it is important to consider what you want to achieve with your new kitchen. To make this process straightforward and easy we have created a simple checklist to get you started:
Butlers Kitchens Design Checklist
- Do you have a particular finish date in mind for your new kitchen installation?
- What type of kitchens do you like – traditional or contemporary?
- What is your budget?
- Are there any particular design features you would like to have?
- Are there any particular requirements your new kitchen design must incorporate? For example extra storage or a small desk area?
- Do you have your own appliance preferences or would you like recommendations?
- What are you looking for in a kitchen counter – value, style, durability?
- Is your kitchen self-contained or part of a larger area? This can help you to decide the colour and design style of kitchen.
- Do you have specific colours that need to be matched? If so bring examples with you so our designer can show you how different colours could work with your kitchen.
- How do you work in your kitchen? To the right or to the left? This will ensure we create a kitchen that works perfectly to suit you.
- Pictures of your current kitchen space will provide the designer valuable insight into the design capability based on kitchen size, budget and timeframes.
- Collate a scrap book of things that you like – include kitchen designs, counter tops, colours and finishes.
At Butlers Kitchens our experienced staff can advise you an all aspects of kitchen design and installation. Contact us for more information on 01244 732 990.